Support Center

Fees & Costs

Last Updated: Nov 10, 2017 01:16PM AWST
With Popupshopup there are no registration or membership costs. Creating your account and listing as many spaces as you like is 100% free. Only when your space has been filled do we take a minimal 10% with the remaining 90% being transferred directly to your nominated bank account. The entire process is managed online and you can use the messenger tool to communicate with tenants and make offers. 

Contact Us

276db53353189a858140036e3811bc93@popupshopup.desk-mail.com
https://cdn.desk.com/
false
desk
Loading
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
about
false
Invalid characters found
/customer/en/portal/articles/autocomplete